First things first: I just got nominated by Trish (check out her blog) for „Liebster Blog Award“. I like to take the chance to say thank you and try to answer all the questioning.
Here are the 10 questions I answer for you, dear follower:
- Who is your favorite person?
- If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
- What was your last random act of kindness?
- What’s a recent book you read that you liked and why?
- What’s your favorite meal?
- Does the current place you live in feel like home or is there someplace else that feels that way for you?
- Where do you find your inspiration?
- What makes you laugh?
- Would you ever skydive?
- What is your favorite holiday?
Here you go:
1. My favorite person? Let me think…Ok I would say Steven Paul Jobs. Just because he’s my number one inspiration, for life work and photography. I love Steve for his amazing creativity, his bold and magnificent ideas. Which means: To try things that are out of reality. He will always be my favorite inspiration.
2. Probably in Aix en Provence, Provwence, France.
3. Random Act of kindness? Mmmmh? My last vacation-trip in France (alone).
4. „Road to Seeing“ by Dan Winters. Maybe because it’s like the holy bible of photography.
5. Favorite Meal? I love all kinds of crêpes, homemade.
6. I have two places where I feel home: Berne and Marseille.
7. Where I find Inspiration? Nature. I take long walks in parks, woods or near lakes and rivers. After every walk I feel inspired again. It’s also good for recharging my batteries. Try it!
8. A young cute child that smiles insanely at me. Must say Im extremely likable:-)
9. Skydive – NO WAY – I RATHER GONNA DIE BEFORE I EVEN GET ON THE PLANE.
10. Favorite Holiday? My camera, my tent, and three weeks off.
Okay Im not quite done with this post, but I’ll ad my nominees later…thanks.
Rules: Once you are nominated, make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you. Include the Liebster Award sticker in the post, too.
Nominate 10 (or less) other bloggers who you feel are worthy of this award. Let them know they have been nominated by commenting on one of their posts. You can also nominate the person who nominated you.
Ensure all of these bloggers have less than 200 followers.
Answer the ten questions asked to you by the person who nominated you, and make ten questions of your own for your nominees.
Lastly, COPY these rules in the post.
ALL THE NOMINEES ARE FREE TO ACCEPT OR REJECT THE NOMINATION.